April 1, 2009
- Padma Resort Bali is strategically located in the heart of Legian, close to Seminyak and within walking distance to boutiques and local shops, bars and fine dining restaurants.
- Contemporary chalet-style rooms, filled with traditional flavour and located in the lust tropical garden, allow guests to experience the spirit of Bali with international service standard.
- Direct access to the Legian beach. The white sand and spectacular waves are an enjoyment for every visitor. The beach is a haven for beginner as well as professional surfers and for guests to enjoy sunbathing under the tropical sun.
- Magnificent view of the Indian Ocean and the magical sunset are things guests would take pleasure in while chilling out and listening to the live band at the Sunset Bar.
- Olympic-size infinity pool and children pool are hives of activities for guests to spend their day.
- Mandara Spa at Padma Resort Bali offers far more than just spa treatments. Regardless of whether guests book a massage or a 2-hour package, the aim is to take them on a rejuvenating journey of sensory awakening. It has a total of nine treatment rooms for single as well as couple.
- Bella Rosa, specializing mainly in authentic Italian cuisine, provides indoor and outdoor seating capacity. The restaurant is located just meters away from the beachfront. It offers unparalleled views of the Indian Ocean and nice sea breezes for all al-fresco diners.
- Display of sculptures scattered along the Resort’s garden and public area as well as paintings by senior Indonesian artists – showcased in the rooms – is certainly something art lovers would not want to miss.
- Padma Resort Bali’s legendary staff friendliness has never ceased to impress the guests. This is one of the many reasons why the Resort has a large number of repeater guests. The Balinese charm, warm welcome and friendliness, are unexceptionally shown by staff of all levels.
- The Wantilan ballroom is one of the largest meeting rooms in Legian and Seminyak areas, catering up to 700 participants
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.