Family Room Development & Major Renovation of our Ballroom
Dear Valued Guests
Warmest greetings from Padma Resort Bali at Legian,Indonesia!
First of all, we, on behalf of the management team, would like to take this opportunity to express our sincere gratitude for your support to Padma Resort Bali.
In our commitment to create a memorable experience for our guests, we will carry out a series of new family rooms development and major renovation of our Wantilan ballroom. The anticipated completion date for the ballroom renovation is 31 January 2015 and for the family rooms development is 20 April 2015, with the heaviest construction period starts from 9 October until 22 December 2013.
We’ll close quite a number of rooms which are located near to the construction area. But although we’ll surely do our best to keep the disturbance to the minimum level, some construction noises may not be avoidable. As such, we’ll offer USD50 resort credit* per room per night for those staying in Deluxe rooms, Deluxe Lagoon View rooms and Premier rooms, or USD60 resort credit* per room per night for Club guests (Lagoon Access Rooms and Balcony Suites) from 9 October 2013 until 20 September 2014 (unless otherwise specified). Alternatively, you may alter your booking to another type of room (Deluxe Chalet, Garden Club Chalet, Premier Club Chalet or Deluxe Suite) or cancel your booking and get a refund.
The tennis court will also be closed temporarily during construction period. We’ll provide an alternative site upon request. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you have any questions or concerns about this matter, please contact us via email: email@example.com or by phone +62 361 752 111.
*Resort Credit Terms and Conditions:
- Valid only for reservations made through padmaresortbali.com.
- Applies to selected rooms only.
- Family offer-Deluxe Room, Family offer-Deluxe Lagoon View, and 2-BR Balcony Suite are considered as 1 room thus resort credit is only valid for the parent’s room / main’s room.
- Resort Credit cannot be used for room rate reduction purpose.
- Resort Credit is valid for transactions in all resort outlets except Merry’s Tour, Bali Travel Service, Taxi Service, On-Site Clinic, Sarasvati Boutique, The Beach Shop, Padma Spa by Mandara and other services provided by the 3rd party.
- The resort credit has no cash value and will be applied to charges posted to the room and will be credited upon checkout.
- Resort Credit is valid for the duration of guest stay only. Any remaining resort credit will expire upon checkout, it is not transferable to other dates or other room, non exchangeable and non refundable.
Click to see the Padma Resort Bali Renovation Map
Thank you for your understanding.