Rules "WOLLY" Kids Club
Opening Hour: 09.00 – 20.30 (for in-house guests only)
- “Wolly” Kids Club is for children age 2 – 9 and “Wolly” Games Center is for children age 10 – 17.
- Prior to entering “Wolly” Kids Club, children must have their registration submitted by their parents/guardians aged at least 16 years old.
- Young children under the age of 2 years old must be accompanied by a baby sitter or parent.
- Lunch time for children is between 12.00 – 13.00 and dinner is between 18.00 – 19.00. If lunch/dinner is not requested by parent/guardian, children should be picked up prior to these times. Otherwise, the staff of the “Wolly” Kids Club have the right to order lunch/dinner for the children on their behalf. The lunch/dinner account will be charged to the parent/guardian room bill.
- Only parent/guardian who registers the children will be allowed to pick up the children from the “Wolly” Kids Club.
- No unauthorized personnel are allowed in the “Wolly” Kids Club play area, including parents.
- Children who are ill or disruptive are not allowed to remain in “Wolly” Kids Club.
- Children who require medication or medical attention are not eligible for admission into the “Wolly” Kids Club as both services are not available on-site.
- Any parent/guardian who show symptoms of intoxication are not allowed to register or pick up their children from the “Wolly” Kids Club.