Before you contact us, please check our FAQ to see if your questions have already been answered.
Close All Terms & Conditions | Expand All Terms & Conditions
Do you have a special dinner on new year’s eve?
Yes, we do. On December 31, 2013, there is a compulsory New Year’s Eve gala dinner for all guests staying over this date. The cost is USD 225.00 net per adult or USD 112.5 net per child. Please contact resort for additional information
Can I make booking amendment?
What is your cancellation policy?
- Please amend your booking on our website
- Or email our reservation department for assistance at Reservation@PadmaResortBali.com for "Change of Reservation"
- Confirmation of changed reservation is subject to room availability
What is the Check in and check out time?
- One night charge will be forfeited for No show or Cancellation less than 7 days prior to arrival.
Check-in time: 14:00 hrs
What is wedding / promotion code?
Check-out time: 12:00 hrs
How is day use policy of the Resort, check-in time, and check out time?
Wedding / promotional code is a special character for you to enter in order to get spesific offer, please contact us for more details email@example.com
Day use until 18:00, 80% room charge will be applied, after 18:00 full charge will be applied.
What is your children policy?
Can I have airport pick up?
- Maximum number of children sharing room with parents is one.
- We will charge children extra bed, from 06 – 12 years old.
- The price of children extra bed in deluxe room, deluxe lagoon view, premier room, and deluxe chalet is different from the price of children extra bed in higher room category.
- Children extra bed for children below 6 years is free.
Yes, We provide airport pickup with additional charge. Please ask our reservation staff when you make a booking.
How do I check the room availability and rates?
What should I do when I wish to extend my stay?
- Go to our instant confirmation booking’s page, enter your check in and check out date. The engine will show you room availability and rates.
- Special internet rates are only valid if you book through www.padmaresortbali.com.
- All rates quoted in US dollars will be converted into local currency (IDR) upon settlement.
- Rates may change without prior notice.
If you wish to extend your stay, you may check availability on the website or Front Desk.
Which credit cards do we accept?
Visa, Master Card, Amex, JCB, Diners Club
Are your Resort rates per room or per person?
The rates displayed are per room, not per person. As a general policy, Resorts allow only 1 extra bed per room, unless otherwise specified. Extra bed will be charged for the 3rd person.
What’s the inclusion of the room rate?
Rates inclusive of daily Breakfast Buffet, in room Internet access, tax and service charge, unless otherwise specified.
Is compulsory New Year Eve’ dinner applied?
Yes, compulsory New Year's Eve Gala Dinner on 31 Dec 2013. The cost is USD 225.00 net per adult or USD 112.5 net per child.
Where is BALI?
Where is Padma at Legian?
Bali island is a province in Indonesia
located at 8°25′23″S 115°14′55″E / 8.42306°S 115.24861°E Coordinates
:8°25′23″S 115°14′55″E / 8.42306°S 115.24861°E
, the westernmost of the Lesser Sunda Islands
, lying between Java
to the west and Lombok
to the east. It is one of the country's 33 provinces
with the provincial capital at Denpasar
towards the south of the island.
With a population recorded as 3,151,000 in 2005, the island is a home to the vast majority of Indonesia's small Hindu
minority. 93.18% of Bali's population adheres to Balinese Hinduism
, while most of the remainders follow Islam. It is also the largest tourist
destination in the country and is renowned for its highly developed arts, including dance, sculpture, painting, leather, metalworking
Flying time to Jakarta is about 1.5 hours, to Singapore and Perth (Australia) 2.5 and 3 hours, and to Hong Kong about 4 hours. 20 hours from New York and 18 hours from London.
How far is Padma resort Bali at Legian from the airport?
Padma beach is located in Legian at the end of Jalan Padma. The beach is about a minute drive from Jalan Legian. Click here for google maps
and recommendation blog
It is 15 minutes drive from International Ngurah Rai Airport.