South beach in the southeastern part of Miami Beach, which is a whole new part of the world filled with party vibes and unique natural art and human-made master-piece to see. People come to Miami to celebrate their vacations with friends and family, and the beaches in Miami welcome you with open arms to spend the hot summer days in the ocean breeze while having a great nightlife in the Miami streets.
If you are about to visit Miami and not sure of what you can do while being in the town, we can help you out with that. We have a detailed list of things and places to experience in and around the Miami south beach area. But before we begin with the places to visit, let have some beautiful hotel options covered up for you to stay.
Choose Hotels This Way To Experience Miami To The Fullest
- If you cannot find the right beach hotel, you should at least get yourself accommodation in a hotel closest to the beach. There are plenty of Miami hotels that are only a couple of footsteps away from the south Miami beach, and it is worth getting a room with a balcony view of the beach if you are staying with your love partner.
- A hotel with a rooftop restaurant or bar is a must because if you don’t experience Miami from a rooftop in the middle of the night, you would be missing out on one of the most beautiful landscapes in the world.
Living near the beach or iconic places could be expensive, but it would be worth it as you would see some most beautiful things in such areas which are not available in any other part of the country. Miami has some best art décor items and places to see, and many of them are at the south beach area itself; therefore, you should keep your budget aside and focus on the experience you are about to have.
White Sand South Beach – What To Do During Day And Night
Of course, in the morning you would be enjoying the breezy ocean, swimming, playing at the beach, sunbathing and what not. We all know the possible things to do at a beach in the day, and as there is going to be a significant crowd on the beach in the day, you will never feel short on company. Beautiful girls and hot guys would be all around you, and an unlimited supply of booze, seafood, and a lot more.
Then comes the night, and you would be amazed to see that most of the beach is nothing different than the day, and that is the beauty of this city. The city lives to the fullest at night too. So, you would be having it all in the night too. However, you would also find some peaceful parts of the beach empty for you to enjoy the moment in silence if you want to.
Places In South Beach To Stroll And Visit When Free
- Ocean Drive, the iconic street you would have heard in stories or seen in many movies and video games.
- The Lincoln mall is another place to be, for shopping, strolling, eating and clicking pictures, of course.
- The ocean drive’s art-deco buildings are a must-see during the night as the nightlife in this area is much more interesting than the day, so don’t miss out on this.
- A pool party at any rooftop hotel, bar, or palace would be the best experience to have in Miami, and it is equally fun at night as it could be in the daylight.
- Niki beach, which is a restaurant in the daytime, turn into a night beach club as the night falls, and you have to see this happening.
- At Collins avenue, you can spend some time strolling and rolling as you can have a pair of rollerblades and make it more fun and enjoyable.
- The Espanola way in the south beach area will feel like being in Spain, and you would love the food, the restaurants, the vibe and everything about it.
Things To Do At The South Beach Miami – For An Extended Stay
- You can rent a jet ski and experience Miami’s water culture by heading to the ocean.
- South pointe park is another place where you can rest and spend the time to take some view of Miami city, ocean, and beach, all in one place.
- You can also choose to catch a cruise to the Caribbean and enjoy the rest of the stay on the cruise and partying in the Caribbean.
- LIV is a high profile and exclusive nightclub to party at when in Miami. You are more likely to find celebrities partying here than anywhere else in the whole Miami.
Bless Your Taste Buds With These Exclusively Miami Dishes And Drinks
You can start your day with a Cuban coffee that will give you a kickstart into the day. Then you will find various seafood items to try, or a gigantic pizza at the Lucali restaurant will do for you. Don’t miss out on the exclusive cocktail drinks at some famous rooftop restaurant, or you can have a mocktail if you are not into alcohol. Espanola way street has several Italian, Latin and other food stores that you can visit to taste Miami before you leave.