Bringing a pup home is the best day of your life and the unconditional love it showers on you is simply amazing. It becomes your best friend in just a matter of seconds but seeing your best friend suffer is not easy. As age catches up dogs go through a lot of health problems and making life easier for them should be our primary responsibility. CBD dog treats are very helpful in various health conditions and studies prove that there is no danger in giving your dog CBD.
The amazing benefits of CBD on dogs
CBD or Cannabidiol is an extract of the cannabis plant that unlike THC has no psychoactive properties. Its structure can help your dog’s brain to react positively to the drug. CBD can help your dog if he is going through these health conditions:
- Anxiety of separation
- If he/she is in pain due to certain illness like cancer, arthritis, etc
- If your pet dog is suffering from seizures
- If he/she has gone through a surgery
- If your dog has lost its appetite
CBD can help your dog with all these conditions and make his/her life a lot easier.
How safe is CBD for your dog?
Your dog is very vulnerable to health risks especially if your pet is getting old. When you see your pet suffer it’s truly heartbreaking. At this time you will feel you can do anything to help him /her. CBD is a good option if you want to help your dog deal with its condition. CBD dog treats are very safe and there is a lot of research proof for it. Studies show that there are no side effects except for a bit of drowsiness.
- CBD is not a psychoactive drug so it will not make your dog high or intoxicated
- CBD is legal in many countries because of its medicinal properties
- There are no known side effects except a little drowsiness
- Extensive research has been done in this field and studies show that there is no danger in giving CBD to your dog
The dosage of CBD for your dog
Here is where you need to be careful. If you have decided to give your pet CBD then the dosage is very important:
- Follow the instructions given on the product or website very carefully
- Never give your dog higher doses without consulting your vet
- Start from the lowest dosage and increase it gradually if necessary
- Always consider the weight of your dog before administering CBD
- The best thing you can do is to consult your vet and let the doctor prescribe the dosage for your dog
Many websites dealing with CBD products for pets give clear instructions on their website about the proper dosage so buying your CBD product should be from a reliable online store where you can get quality products so that your pet’s health is not put in danger.
Making your dog’s life happy and comfortable
CBD will help you in making your pet’s life happy as well as comfortable. Don’t see your best friend suffer because of his health conditions. Help him/her come back to life and enjoy and have fun as he/she always does.