Any cannabis enthusiast keeps enough knowledge about different strains. People are also talking more about one of the newest cannabis compounds- Delta-8 THC. This compound is quite a highly talked about topic among all scientists, cannabis enthusiasts, and therapists. People consume this compound using different tools.
Understanding Delta 8 pens in detail
Delta-8 THC is Delta-9’s chemical analogue. They both have similar chemical compounds with some minor variances. The effects of each chemical compound also differ from one another. Delta 8 pens are derived mostly from hemp. These pens are completely legal and are known for having the most soothing effect.
This compound does not usually trigger confusion or anxiety. The users do not feel altered as much as they expect to feel. People who consume this chemical compound have reported that they have experienced increased appetite, deep relaxation, and other feelings. The best thing about these pens is that they do not have severe side effects, unlike the Delta-9 THC strain. Considerably, Delta-8 is milder.
Effects of using Delta-8 THC pens
Delta-8 THC pens are known for their excellent effects on their users. These effects can be considered as the benefits that these pens generally offer. Some of the major effects of the Delta 8 pens include:
- This chemical compound can provide the users with good body relaxation without making their head too high.
- People with vomiting and nausea-related problems can use this compound.
- This compound can be considered a great option for people who are quite sensitive to the use of regular THC.
- It effectively helps deal with anxiety, dementia, appetite loss, cancer, brain inflammation, mood enhancement, and nausea.
- It is an analgesic and provides relief from pain. Thus, it is known for being a sedative.
- It can protect your brain from intense stress.
- This compound is an acetylcholine enhancer. It means that it can improve your memory.
How much distillate does the Delta 8 pen have?
The Delta 8 distillate is a very thick and syrupy liquid. This liquid has greater concentrations of the compound called Delta 8. Besides Delta 8, traces of many other cannabinoids can also be found in this distillate. Distillates contain Delta 8 in their most potent form. The Delta-8 pens contain almost 99% of pure Delta-8 THC.
This concentrated form of Delta 8 content in this distillate gives it a very thick and syrupy consistency. The process of distillation involves heating the crude extracts of cannabis. During this process, separate this compound and any other cannabinoids. This is how the purest and the most concentrated form of Delta 8 pens is achieved.
How to use Delta 8 distillates?
The vape pen is one of the most common ways of using Delta 8 pens. Most customers buy these distillates to refill their pens and start smoking. People mostly use a distillate dab rig to refill their Delta 8 compound. A dab rig is another type of water pipe or bong. Consumers can use this Delta for specially vaporizing the distillates or waxes. This is how people can use these distillates with this dab rig.